[GLLUG] FLUG Reminder

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Sep 25 11:57:35 EDT 2007

Just a reminder to anybody on this list who is in the Flint area that the
first meeting of FLUG will be happening at 131 E. Main (Elbowroom Coffee
House) in Flushing on Wednesday at 6:30.  Even if nobody shows I will at
least be there until 7:30, so if you can't make it right away show up when
you can.  If you don't know me, look for a q-ball sitting by a Sony
laptop.  There's a picture of me here http://www.gllug.org/user/2 to help
you with a visual guide.  Fair warning though, being inside I won't be
wearing the hat.  Just a thing I have.

Also, at least one person has expressed a desire to learn about setting up
Linux on a USB key.  I don't posses that knowledge, so if somebody on the
list does it would be cool to clue me in, give me a link, or just come to
the meeting.

Clay
--
Lazarus Registration