[GLLUG] Linux from the Library

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Wed Sep 26 16:56:48 EDT 2007

Chick Tower wrote:
> Perhaps we could have several people "qualified" to handle
> problems/questions with a burn box, and have one point of contact for
> the library who would then find the person who could get there first.
> Maybe even a mailing list, or this mailing list.

The technical side is already covered with the planned services for the
GLLUG server.  I'll be setting up a Mail Server and Mailing List
manager, so we can have as many lists as we want.  With the new house
and the pending move, I estimate getting to this item somewhere around
two to three months out.