[GLLUG] intro to programming

Michael George george at idealso.com
Tue Apr 1 10:24:51 EDT 2008

Thanks for the suggestions so far.  Just to be clear, I think we'd be okay
with a language like PHP (CLI, just as an example) because I know it and I
can help them with their assignments.  Mostly I would like a textbook that
would guide us through topics and lessons.

I have taught programming before, but it was way back in grad school and
with college students.  I don't scale as well down to primary school
students... :)