[GLLUG] Unix History and cryptography

Karl Schuttler rexykik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:43:01 EDT 2008

Security Now has had numerous errors that have gone uncorrected; I
recommend it to nobody. I like pauldotcom.com, but they aren't going
to have any in depth crypology talk; it is security news with a
technical segment. That said, Schneier is the man. You might check out
his blog, Schneier on Security.