[GLLUG] Unix History and cryptography

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 22:03:40 EDT 2008

HI Guys thanks for all your input again.  I've found a couple websites rich with information in addition to your suggestions.  Here are some more I found.  One I found from the #crypto irc channel.

http://www.cacr.math.uwaterloo.ca/hac/

here are some others if anyone is interested:

http://www.math.princeton.edu/math_alive/Crypto/

ALso studying set theory and discrete mathematics is a great help too:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Discrete_mathematics/Number_theory#Modular_arithmetic

Sounds like a good book Sean.  Perhaps we can arrange a time so I can pick up the book?

Julie