[GLLUG] Room Party Info

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Apr 8 20:40:36 EDT 2008

Room Party room assignments are out.  We're in room 379, sharing a wall
with ConVersation on one side and General Technics on the other.

On Sunday we'll be meeting up at Black Forest Brewery to choose the beer
for the party.  For those who are following along at home, that means
we'll be drinking a lot of beer.  If you want a say in the beer, come along.

I also received a note from the room party wrangler, who gave us a not
so veiled hint that we need to be checking for ID at the keg.  So if you
look like you might be under age, make sure you have ID that will pass
inspection if a police officer should happen to ask.  We've seen cops
show up there before.

Clay