[GLLUG] Beer Ordered

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sun Apr 13 19:27:51 EDT 2008

Strong Arm was not available, as it turns out to be a fall seasonal
beer.  The winter seasonal, One Ton, is very similar, and I have my
order in for it if there is enough left.  The manager thought they might
be near the end though, and he's going to check with the brewer
tomorrow.  If there isn't enough left, we'll be getting their Irish
Stout.  It's an extremely drinkable brew that I'm sure will be quite
popular.

Marshal, I'll be grabbing you a growler of what they called Farmhouse
Ale, which is in fact a Belgian style beer with a very complex flavor.

Clay