[GLLUG] Thank You, Penguicon Volunteers

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 23:24:55 EDT 2008

I wish to thank all the people who volunteered to work in our computer
lounge at Penguicon this weekend.  I appreciate the help you provided,
and giving me an opportunity to get some sleep.   :)
I'd also like to thank Peter Smith for putting in so much time in the
planning stages of the convention as our liaison to the convention
committee, and for keeping us informed of what was going on.

I hope everyone had a good time.  Next year, at a different, bigger
hotel, it should be even more fun, especially if the things we discussed
in our own little post-convention debriefing come to fruition.  But
first, we have Software Freedom Day this fall to make plans for.

                                Chick