[GLLUG] GLLUG-Q

Peter Smith psmith.gllug at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 18:27:29 EDT 2008

Eduardo Cesconetto wrote:
> We have 15 pounds of very good beef to make a bbq and those so far are
> the dates I have available:
>
> 4/27 and 5/2
>
> We are planing on cooking @ Jeff's in Williamston, any ideas? Bueler?
> Bueler?

Well, the version upgrade meeting (the 'handoff meeting') for Penguicon
is May 3rd, which would make a BBQ the night of the 2nd (I assume the
night, since it's a Friday) a Very Busy Weekend. Not impossible, just..
busy. But I'm good with it either way. Actually, the Friday night thing
is probably better for me to drag the missus out and start getting her
active...then we can just head from there, out to Windsor, and head
across for the Con-Q the next day.

-- Peter Smith