[GLLUG] Penguicon 7.0 - Planning for the future...

Peter Smith psmith.gllug at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 18:36:21 EDT 2008

So, lots of things I've gotta go over, and most of them will wait.
Stupid car won't start; I believe that the lights have been on since I
got home from the con around 11pm on Sunday night....at least, it reacts
like it has zero power. So, I thought I'd come and post something before
trying to work on it.
in making it work; both the people here, and the people interested on
the other side from the Con. So far, I've got

- the head of the Tech Track for 7.0, who stopped by during our
breakdown/debriefing session.
- a writer from Linux Journal who implies that we might be able to get
some "Bandwidth sponsored by" type thing going, possibly from the
educational world
- the person I mentioned during the debriefing and my precis, who
volunteers for NotACon and installed the wireless at the Crowne

And of course, as many of you who have any interest in it. Can we get
another list from egr, or should I just work on setting it up myself?