[GLLUG] Linksys hub from penguicon

Charles Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 00:56:44 EDT 2008

Speaking of missing items, did anyone pick up the twenty mouse pads I
brought?  I don't think I have them (I'm not in Lansing now), but I don't
have to have them in my possession.  I'd just hate to not have them for
Penguicon 7.0.

Also, did anyone pick up the Ubuntu CDs?  It never occurred to me to take
one for my own use.  If you have one, please save a 7.10 for me.  I just
want it mostly for the updated version of OpenOffice.org.
--
                    Chick