[GLLUG] Ideas for SFD

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:29:22 EDT 2008

Well, we weren't looking for places to host an event so much as groups
who would be interested in learning more about free software.  I know I
listed places as the ideas we came up with, so I may have mislead the
group, but what we really want to do is find interested people rather
than lots of people, few of whom would be interested in free software.

                                Chick