[GLLUG] Ideas for SFD

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Mon Aug 11 13:55:11 EDT 2008

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008, Eduardo Cesconetto wrote:

> The Frag Center sux. <--- the period is not a pun...
>
> When we asked them to loan some computers for the Penguicon gaming
> demos, they turn their back, I say screw them. Why should GLLUG give
> them more foot traffic? They are evil I say!!!

You asked them to take a handful of 2-3k computers specially loaded
with gaming software to a conference that sounds like it's an offshoot of
a Furry conference with no deposit.

vs

Asking them to do an in-house promotion to help draw foot traffic.

I am just not saying aye or nay, I am just saying I think that is a
grudge you let slide. I mean if I was running the Frag Center
I would have a hard time saying yes to that proposition too. And the ONLY
reason why I would is because we already have a good established working
relationship.

Sean