[GLLUG] MS Access help

Michael George george at idealso.com
Tue Aug 12 10:11:08 EDT 2008

Okay, so this is an unusual question for the gllug list, but I cannot find
the answer on the web and none of the winusers here has the answer.

I have this Access script database/application that someone else wrote
that is choking.  There is a path to another database that is wrong.
However, when I try to load the app, it tries to link to the database
which isn't where it thinks it is.  So it gives me an error message and
allows me to debug (in the VisBasic environment) or exit.

What I want to do is get to the linked table menu and fix the link to the
correct path.  How can I accomplish that goal?

-Michael George