[GLLUG] MS Access help

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Aug 12 15:03:17 EDT 2008

Rewrite it in a real language with a real database engine?  Delphi or C++
coupled with SQLite would make this thing a lot easier on everybody.
Especially if you have the good sense to include a CSV export feature for
generic queries, so that everyone can generate custom reports without
difficulty and load them into Excel for formatting.

Clay