[GLLUG] Free stuff!

David Singer david at ramaboo.com
Tue Aug 12 22:09:26 EDT 2008

I am moving and getting ride of stuff. I have the following items:

Internal to external SATA adapter (fits in PCI slot and lets you plug
in external sata drives using the internal connections).
pci riser card
4x128mb RAM pc133 - Jeff do you want for the GLUG systems?
dfe-538tx network card 10/100
dfe-530tx network card 10/100
adaptec aha-2940W/2940UW scsi adapter (with cable)
wintv 44001 Dev B110 tv tuner card
8mb AGP video card. not sure what X it is but its older.
PNY geforce 5x5200 128mb ram - has broken fan however i have an
external fan that mounts to it and that works fine.
old creative webcam.

If you want anything just let me know and ill bring it to the next
gllug meeting. Everything is free.

I am also in need of 2 old keyboards. If anyone has and extra one
laying around and can bring it to the next meeting that would be
awesome - if not ill get one at surplus. pc2 or usb. any condition is
fine i just need one to go with a computer i am selling. I also need
25 RJ45 Ethernet ends that ill buy off anyone who has a large
collection.

David