[GLLUG] WordPress

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Dec 4 10:40:43 EST 2008

Frank,

Presumably you have wordpress installed somewhere.  In that case,
Wordpress should tell you the proper location to feed to scribefire.

In the event that you don't have this set up, call me at 810-869-4390 and
I can set you up with a hosted blog, which might make your life a lot
easier.  Also, the value of ScribeFire is debatable.  I tried it out, but
I was very unhappy with the results.  I found that my blog software
(Drupal) had better features than ScribeFire did.

Clay