[GLLUG] Library Meetings

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:06:39 EST 2008

The library will be closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day, so there
will be no meetings there for the next two weeks after tonight's
meeting.  If you want to have a meeting on New Year's Day, we'll have to
come up with a different site.

I renewed our use of the conference room for another six months.
However, during February, the library has another group that needs a
large meeting room, so we'll be meeting in the board room, which is also
on the third floor but is directly across from the elevators and
stairwell.  It's probably twenty feet from the door to the conference
room and the door to the board room, so you shouldn't have any
difficulty checking either one for familiar faces.

                                Chick