[GLLUG] Promotional Flyer

Chris Chan crazytales at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:00:28 EST 2008

I'm being very nitpicky here, but it's not "User's", as that implies
one user. It's either "Users'" or just plain "Users". Plural
possessive or attributive (wrong word) both work nicely here, but not
singular possessive, even though that might be reflective of the
actual current state of the group.

--Chris