[GLLUG] Penguicon Planning Meeting

Peter Smith xagyg at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 12:57:48 EST 2008

I'm good where-ever, when ever. Back in town now; my weekend SuperBowl
trip to Windsor  rolled into an entire week getting the parent's primary
system back up and running...got back about 6:30 pm on Friday. I've
started the 'looking for new employment' machinery, so, lots of
availability; I'm definitely not planning to start working again till
March. :)

Catching up on Penguicon -general and -Concom emails now, touching base
with everyone who I need information from.

Next set of meetings with them all in person is the weekend of the 23 or
so, so definitely we need a meeting before then, something I can
actually write some details down for and from. :)

-- Peter Smith