[GLLUG] Ubuntu Linux will use KVM as its primary virtualization software

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Wed Feb 13 01:29:08 EST 2008

2008/2/12 Jordan Robison <jordan.robison at gmail.com>:
> http://www.news.com/8301-13580_3-9867657-39.html?tag=nefd.top

Okay, there are now officially more virtualization methods for Linux
than I can reasonably be expected to keep track of. :) I just did some
reading up on KVM and it sounds mighty cool. I'd like to try it out as
soon as it matures a bit. I  like VMWare Server because even though
it's proprietary and slow, installing guest OSes is a point-and-click
matter. Hopefully KVM on Ubuntu will be able to match that.

Charles