[GLLUG] Penguicon Planning Meeting

Peter Smith xagyg at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 10:12:09 EST 2008

Agenda Item: Hotel lodging room(s):

From: Rachel Weisenfeld, Room Party Wrangler

    Hi peter, as far as I know, I haven't heard from GLLUG, unless Clay Dowling
    is with you guys - he didn't say who he was with and hasn't responded to me
    yet.

    Here's my standard list of questions:
    1)  Have you reserved a room with the hotel yet?
    2)  If so, whose name is it reserved under, what is the confirmation number,
    and what type of room is it?
    3)  What is the name of your party?
    4)  Can you provide a brief description for the programming guide?
    5)  Do you need anything extra for your party such as having beds removed,
    or will you need a roll away bed for later in the evening?
    6)  What night(s) do you plan on having your party?

    Thanks,

    Rachel

I had sent her basically a 'hi, what have you heard from us yet'
message, and this was the reply. I merely confirmed that Clay is in fact
'with us'  (please, no debating this :) ) and left it at that. :) I
recall from the 'Christmas' meeting that Clay was going to reserve the
party room. Did we have someone reserving the quiet/crash room?