[GLLUG] Debian/gnome/ppc questions

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:10:09 EST 2008

Well, I was going to fire up Ubuntu to see how I fixed this problem, but
somehow my home partition became corrupted and all the files in my
Ubuntu home directory are gone.  If I recall correctly, Chris, the
default mode is called spatial mode, so see if you can disable that in
the Nautilus configuration.  I don't think it required editing a file,
but was a selection in the Nautilus menu.

                                Chick