[GLLUG] Penguicon Ideas

Chris Chan crazytales at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:39:44 EST 2008

I have a four port USB card you could use, but I can't deliver it in
person to the GLLUG meetings (Lansing is too far for me). I can,
however ,bring it to this week's Flint meeting and maybe somebody who
attends both meetings can bring it to lansing. I can also lend a
FX5200.

PS: I'm not attending Penguicon, but if any hardware is needed, just
shoot me an email and I"ll see if I have something that worksin my
stash.

--Chris