[GLLUG] Penguicon Ideas

Jason Green jave27 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:45:22 EST 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Eduardo Cesconetto
<eduardo at cesconetto.com> wrote:
> that's where I think it's wrong, Cedega is NOT a good demo of Linux
>  games, if people are interested in paying high price for games, most
>  of them will either get a console or windows...

FYI, I work for TransGaming, so that hurts a little.  ;-)

I was just offering up a non-Free product for free [as in beer] for
the purposes of showing the con-goers that many of their Windows games
will actually work under Linux.  So, in that regard, I think it is
useful.