[GLLUG] Computer gaming

Brent Barker b.w.barker at smokejive.net
Sun Feb 24 18:59:17 EST 2008

Another barrier I found for going completely to linux was a symbolic
math program. I have a Windows version of Mathematica, but not a
version for Linux, so I would have to boot into Windows to verify
integrals and things. Recently I found SAGE, a FOSS symbolic math
program that runs on Linux. I would suggest to install that on one of
the demo boxes for the more math-type geeks out there. Check it out at
http://www.sagemath.org/

--Brent