[GLLUG] T-Shirt Mockup

Karl Schuttler rexykik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:37:37 EST 2008

Could you post an image of what is on the shirt? The "detailed" view
is fuzzy at best. If you're interested in doing any other GLLUG
graphics design work, it would also be great so if we had a club
teeshirt. I would be much more interested in purchasing a club shirt
than just a lab shirt for the con. Also, is this the company that does
the on-demand printing, or would we be ordering from them before hand?