[GLLUG] Still on List and mostly listening.....

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:15:51 EST 2008

Hey Guys,
         It has been a looong time since I've posted.  Sounds like Penguicon this year may be good as well.  Just wanted to let you guys know that I still think about ya's and Caleb and I weren't on talking terms for a long time until just recently.
         Been working on my Math book using LaTeX, and yes I am using Linux mostly.  My illustrator is Jerry Riggs, my friend for 10 years, he wrote the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Unusual-Sherlock-Holmes-Jerry-Riggs/dp/0741439913

We are both going through Infinity Publishing he had his book published a while ago obviously----- Nice name for a math book publisher eh? Just wanted to thank you guys for all the help and support, as I greatly appreciate it.  I am sure there will be further questions to ask you as I've just started up on my book again.

wELL ttyl

Julie