[GLLUG] Beer Expedition

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sat Jan 5 12:37:09 EST 2008

Our upcoming beer expedition to choose a beer for the Penguicon room
party was scheduling for next Friday, the 11th of January.  That turns
out not to work so well for some schedules.

So how is the next weekend, say on Saturday evening?  That would be the
19th of January.  We're planning to go to Redwood Lodge in Grand Blanc.
  Meetup will be at my house (5390 River Ridge, Flushing, 48433)

Who would like to come?  Car pools can probably be organized.

Clay
--
CeaMuS, Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com