[GLLUG] Xmas party

Frank Dolinar frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Sun Jan 13 13:19:37 EST 2008

Eduardo, et al.,
    I think a Christmas party is a great idea.  So what if it's a couple
of weeks late.
    Any thoughts on the kinds of things we might provide to people for
the White Elephant exchange?  (And what about the rules?  I've seen
several different approaches.)
    Anyway, I'll show up with my party attitude.  Just let me know the
specifics.

-Frank

P.S. Charles -- sorry to hear about your second shift incarceration.  I
hope it is a good move for you professionally.

Eduardo wrote:
> During the meeting today we talked about the Xmas party that did not
> happened in 2007, and the suggestion to do it Jan. 25th was presented,
> with White Elephant and all, anybody up for it?
>
> Eduardo Cesconetto - www.cesconetto.com

*  Frank Dolinar                       frank.dolinar at comcast.net *
*  PO Box 886                                       517.351.1899 *
*  East Lansing, MI 48826-0886                                   *
*          Dream big, aim high, shoot for the stars...           *
*          and learn everything you can along the way.           *