[GLLUG] Beer Expedition Timing

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Jan 15 11:58:39 EST 2008

Just as a reminder, we're planning the beer expedition for this coming
Saturday, at Redwood Lodge in Flint (or Grand Blanc, it's in a weird
spot).  Proposed time of arrival at the watering hole is 4pm, which gets
us there ahead of the big dinner rush.  The purpose, other than drinking
beer (and what higher purpose could there be?) is to choose a beer for the
room party at Penguicon.

Those wishing a local guide should a) call me at 810-869-4390 and b) meet
at my house by 3:30pm.  Everyone else should take I-69 east to I-75
southbound.  I-75 will split off from US-23 a mile or two south.  You want
to follow the right-hand branch down US-23 (toward Brighton and Ann
Arbor).  You'll take the next exit for Hill Road, take a left at the top
of the ramp, and another left at the next light that doesn't dump you
right back onto US-23 (should be second light).  If you pass a GM building
you've gone too far.

Clay
--
Lazarus Registration