[GLLUG] White Elephant Party

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:09:33 EST 2008

I haven't been to any of GLLUG white elephant parties, but I believe
they're usually stuff you don't want or need any more, Steven.  Junk
wouldn't be appreciated, but stuff that still works might be, even if
it's old.  Of course, as young as you are, maybe you don't have old
stuff lying around, but you shouldn't have to go out and buy anything.

                                Chick