[GLLUG] Penguicon registrations rolled over from last year

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Jan 31 11:45:28 EST 2008

Last year I asked to have my registration refund rolled back into my
registration from this year, and I left under the impression that I was
already registered for this year and it was all paid for.  A sense of
paranoia made me check with Kimba, and that paranoia turns out to have
been well founded.  She has no record of me being registered.

The $35 isn't exactly a financial hardship for me, but getting there and
finding out that I wasn't registered would have been a nuisance.  So do
yourself a favor and check to see if you are still registered.  You will
want to get yourself registered if it turns out that you aren't.

Clay
--
Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml