[GLLUG] Apache crashing?

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Wed Jul 2 21:46:49 EDT 2008

ZuG wrote:
> /usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/php5/extensions/ffmpeg.so: undefined symbol: av_free_static
> [Wed Jul 02 03:30:04 2008] [info] mod_fcgid: Process manager 10854 stopped

I don't know if this is the culprit, but this isn't good.  I'd pull out
ffmpeg at minimum and see how that goes.  The try fastcgi if you get no
results from ffmpeg coming out.

You don't have to uninstall the package though, simply removing it from
the configuration of apache and/or php should be sufficient.

Clay