[GLLUG] Binding interfaces to eachother

Karl Schuttler rexykik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:49:46 EDT 2008

I have a IP phone that requires that i run an extra cable to my
switch. I remember at Penguincon we were trying to use some
application to bind the wireless interface on a laptop to its ethernet
port so we could feed the network from the wireless; does anyone
remember the name of that application? (for some reason i feel that it
has 'fire' in the name). My motherboard has two ethernet
interfaces...does it seem likely that i could just bind the second,
unused one, to my first one so that I don't have to have a second
ethernet cable running across my room and instead just plug the ip
phone into my second interface?