[GLLUG] OT: .22 handguns

Lachniet, Mark mlachniet at analysts.com
Fri Jul 4 18:53:58 EDT 2008

I don't think you can go wrong with a Ruger.  I personally have a Bernadelli .22 (http://securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/1500/1593.htm) which I totally love, if you could find one it would be great but I'm not letting mine go ever.  Its very small, very cheap to shoot, and very accurate.  And it was powerful enough to cap a racoon a couple months ago - I was surprised, it actually went through a racoon and two layers of drywall before petering out and falling to the ground.  Unfortunately I was suprised in a bad way because then some spackling was required :)

Mark Lachniet
Solutions Architect - Security
Analysts International
3101 Technology Blvd. Suite A