[GLLUG] Anyone with experience with Macs and AirPort Extreme?

Michael George george at idealso.com
Tue Jul 8 11:53:45 EDT 2008

Do you have dd-wrt on the wrt54gl?  If so, why don't you put the Linksys
firmware back onto it?

If you have tried both, then maybe it's a hardware problem.  Newegg has
the 54gl rated quite high by customers, so maybe you have a fluke.

On the other hand, if your "failures" are that you cannot reliably connect
from Macs, then maybe the problem is the Macs, not the router.  If I
didn't have the old iBook to test, I would perhaps think the router was
the problem, too.