[GLLUG] Michigan FlexCamp comes to Lansing!

Nicholas Kwiatkowski kwiatk27 at msu.edu
Mon Jul 21 15:31:07 EDT 2008

Sorry for the spam to the list, but I'd figure it might intrigue at least
some of you since many of you are in the web field J   If you would like to
help spread the word, I would appreciate it as well J

On July 30th and 31st, the Michigan Flex Users Group will be hosting
<Michigan:FlexCamp> in Lansing, Michigan.  This two day event is designed to
get you up to speed with the latest RIA technologies, such as Flex, Flash
and AIR.

The Michigan FlexCamp will host speakers from Adobe, Michigan State
University, Digital Primates, and many others.  The Camp is a hands-on,
interactive, conference that is designed for Flex and AIR beginners, and
will take you through your first applications using the technology.

Adobe Flex is an open source framework that can be used to develop Rich
Internet Applications that you can deploy quickly and easily to just about
any application server, including Java, PHP, .NET, ColdFusion or Ruby.
Adobe AIR is a cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) that helps web
developers deliver their Flash, Flex, PDF or AJAX application to the
desktop, breaking free from the confines of the browser.

Registration and more information is available at
http://camp.TheFlexGroup.org.  $25 for a single day pass, $40 for both days.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

-Nick Kwiatkowski

 Michigan Flex User's Group Manager