[GLLUG] Sofware Freedom Day

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:20:07 EDT 2008

If you want to register us, Peter, I say go for it.  I don't think we
registered last year, but maybe we did.  We found out about it too late
to register and get the free stuff they offered.

I agree about discussing it at the meetings, although I won't be at this
week's meeting.  Where are they being held, by the way?  I haven't seen
anything about meeting sites, or about much else on the mailing list,
this last week.

                                Chick