[GLLUG] Back from the land of Texas

Ross Smith rsmith1916 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 13:10:55 EDT 2008

Hello,

I was a member of this group for sometime before leaving for Austin, Texas
back in 2003.  I needed to move back to Michigan for family reasons.  Before
leaving Lansing, I worked as a System Administrator for Liquid Web.  After
going to Austin, I worked for Advanced Micro Devices and various
semi-conductor companies, along with the Home Depot data center.  Now that
I'm back in Michigan, although I'm not in the Lansing area, I'd like to
participate and help the group out in any way I can.

-- Ross