[GLLUG] Anyone with experience with Macs and AirPort Extreme?

Michael George george at idealso.com
Sat Jun 14 21:20:34 EDT 2008

Well, no go on either of these.  I can set up an ad-hoc network with my
iBook and an original AirPort card (802.11b?), but it keeps getting
connection timeouts to the Linksys/dd-wrt WAP.  I am not about to spend
$300 for a Apple WAP to connect this thing.  Those bastards make
incompatible hard/firmware and expect me to spend more $$ on them?  No way.

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.