[GLLUG] Cook-out

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 00:16:09 EDT 2008

As far as I know, it's not a rumor, but it's beginning to look
questionable.  Over a month ago the dates for the two cook-outs were
settled.  I hadn't seen anything like the blog entry Rick posted for his
cook-out, so I asked about the Brazilian barbecue at last week's
meeting, since we're running out of time.  I had thought there would be
a more "official" statement by now.

                                Chick