[GLLUG] Cook-out

Peter Smith psmith.gllug at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:04:44 EDT 2008

Alrightee, work isn't the hotbed of problems it was yesterday. Alas, since I
didn't manage to get back here till like, early this morning, I wasn't sure
we were Go till it was too late to get on the Wife's calendar.

So, she will sadly be unable to eat fresh, properly-prepared Brazillian
Beef. Hopefully, I can bring her something back.

As a dish to pass, I'll be bringing....Ariel! :) Muahahahahah.

Course, I'll only be able to pass her to Marshall, but...such is life. :)

Couldn't find my copy of Munchkin this morning, so I'll be sadly gameless.

-- Peter Smith