[GLLUG] Ideal Solutions / ACD.net

Jeff Lawton jeff at idealso.com
Mon Jun 30 10:29:47 EDT 2008

This week I will setup a wireless door bell. Rick is correct there is
not enough advanced notice. July 10th I will be out of town. I recommend
having the July 10th and the 17th meeting at Bells on the east side of
East Lansing as a test. On the 17th  we can take a look at the poll and
make a decision.

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC
517-485-2650 ext 220