[GLLUG] Grand Unified Disclaimer

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sat Mar 1 12:10:22 EST 2008

I feel so good about it that I went and did it.  It's now at the URL
supplied below, as well as on the backs of the shirts.  The text is 14
point helvetica, so reading it even on a shirt shouldn't be a problem.

Here's my plan, if people are on board:

1. I order the shirts at my cost.

2. I sell them to GLLUG members for $20, which $3-$5 less than you would
pay after shipping if you ordered from the site.

This covers a significant part of the cost of the room party (35 shirts
total to break even).

I will have one of each of the shirts at either the next meeting or the
meeting after, depending on how long shipping takes.  Once you have seen
the shirts people can put their orders in with me.

Clay