[GLLUG] Oldest Computer Shop in Lansing was: Best local place for custom built computers?

Alex castner at thegeekery.com
Sat Mar 1 23:52:12 EST 2008

Nathan Hartley wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 18:21 -0500, Clay Dowling wrote:
>
>> I've been happy with the machines that I bought from Digilink.  They
>> aren't necessarily the most reasonable, but they are professional and
>> they are easy to work with.
>>

> Just the other day, a friend and I were debating if Digilink was the
> longest standing computer shop in the Lansing area.
>
> Can anyone think of an older shop?

Maybe The Computer Shop in Eaton Rapids.  I want to say that my family
bought an 8088 from, there way back when.  It has been a few years since
I was there last.. Nice people to work with.

Their site says Jan of '83.
http://www.computershopusa.com/home.html

Digilink says '94. http://www.digilinkcomputers.com/about_us.php

-Alex