[GLLUG] Ubuntu Packaging Jam at Penguicon

Peter Smith xagyg at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 10:10:20 EST 2008

Chick Tower wrote:
> I see that, according to the rough schedule of Penguicon events posted
> at http://www.penguicon.org/events.php, the Ubuntu Packaging Jam is
> scheduled for almost three hours on April 19th in Maple A.
>
> a)  Is that where the computer lounge will be?
Yes.

> b)  If so, has this been discussed with anyone in GLLUG?  I know there
> was an e-mail about the fact that some Ubuntu user group wants to use
> the computer lounge to do this, but I don't know if things went beyond
> that stage.
Yes, and the PJ was even planned for at the last ConPrep meeting two
weeks ago.
The people handling it have been in touch with me since that meeting,
and there's a note
or two on it on what I'm finally getting around to posting on the
website. :) I'll give it a
post of its own to the list once I've got the website updated; been
trying to get THAT done
since I got up 6 or 7 hours ago, so that people might have a chance to
see it before the meeting
tonight.