[GLLUG] TNS Job ID: LANENG01MF-08

Flaga, Mike Mike.Flaga at tnsi.com
Sat Mar 8 12:04:17 EST 2008

I would like to inform you of our below job opening. Our office is on
south campus by the horse barns and would like to invite any qualified
persons to apply for the opening. Please feel free to forward this job
opening on to such persons or groups who would be interested.

Thank you.

 TNS Job ID: LANENG01MF-08

CareerBuilder Job Application :563768

Subject: RE: SpartonTrak

Systems Engineer

Strong company (www.tnsi.com) has a full benefits opening for team
position supporting the development of new and existing products.

Looking for applicant with experience in testing, integration and
evaluation of PC and networking equipment. Initially this may appear as
an Information Systems job, however it is really development of and
deploying new embedded products that we have developed, along with
in-depth problem solving of existing products across a wide range of
telecommunication equipment, ranging from modems to the Internet and
cell phones. WE get into the ones and zeros, their spectrograms and much
more. Computer Engineering or potentially Computer Science majors with
embedded experience who have or are just finishing their degree would
make good candidates for this position. We are looking for a person with
an education in engineering, which can intuitively learn, retain and
build upon the experiences they will be exposed to.

Job Qualifications:

2-5 year experience in Win 2000/XP, Linux, PC HW and SW configuration,
scripting languages and IP networking. Additional experience with
software development or Cisco routers a definite plus. Must have
excellent problematic debugging skills and strong written and verbal
communication skills. Some travel required.

Michael P. Flaga
Director of Systems
Transaction Network Services, Inc.
3101 Technology Blvd., Ste. C.
Lansing, MI 48910-8356

 ' (517) 336-1836

 * mflaga at tnsi.com or AIM @ mpflaga

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network Services. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.