[GLLUG] Burnbox Distribution offerings

Jeff Lawton jeff at idealso.com
Thu Mar 13 10:33:20 EDT 2008

If everyone would please send me a direct url for distributions that
they would like in the burn box. I will wget them all and have them
ready for populating the burnbox. If something comes out last minute
email me right away and I should be able to get it.

Clay, would you please define the additional items you would like with
each ISO. I think it is something like a picture of a certain
dimension, at paragraph about the distribution. I am sure contributors
of URL's would be happy to send those to you.

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC
517-485-2650 ext 220
jeff at idealso.com