[GLLUG] T-Shirt Orders Tonight!

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Mar 14 09:23:40 EDT 2008

Peter Smith wrote:
> Alas, I had a much more pressing engagement...the world premiere of "A
> Man Called Bruce" with Bruce Campbell in attendance at the East Lansing
> Film Festival. Any 'live' shots of the demo shirts?

Best I can do is this:

http://www.printfection.com/dowlingshirts/GLLUG-Shirt-Full-Logo-T-Shirt/_p_2218157

Which is actually a good representation of the shirt.  No live shots as
Chick bought the only actual copy I had last night.  And his doesn't have
the disclaimer on the back.  The print on the disclaimer is readable by
somebody willing to take the time.  The ink is embedded directly into the
fabric, more like a dye, instead of sitting on top where it will flake off
over time.  I've had another shirt from this company since the fall and
even with frequent wearing and washing it has held up wonderfully, no ink
loss or fading.

So put you down for one, and which size?

Clay
--
Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml